We already know quite a few things about the new Samsung Galaxy S2 (which will be officially unveiled at MWC 2011 later this month), including the fact that it has a Super AMOLED Plus display, and a dual-core processor.
Now, Tweakers.net reports that an “industry source” has confirmed the size of the Galaxy S2’s display: 4.5 inches.
Apparently, it’s been also confirmed that the new Galaxy would run Android 2.3 Gingerbread (no surprise here).
The Galaxy S2 might look similar to AT&T’s Samsung Infuse 4G (which also has a 4.5 inch Super AMOLED Plus screen). We’ll see how striking – or maybe not that striking – the resemblance between the two phones is at MWC soon.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung smartphones and tablets with Super AMOLED HD screens coming in a few months?
- New Samsung Galaxy SL i9003 gets official, runs Android 2.2, has an SC-LCD screen
- AT&T Samsung Infuse 4G with 4.5 inch display and Android announced
- Samsung Galaxy S i9000 launching in Asia in June. Android 2.2 Froyo promised for later
- Rogers Samsung Galaxy S Infuse 4G will cost $149.99 with three-year contract, $549.99 outright