Only select markets will get the E7 this week, though, with broader availability to follow shortly.
Unlocked, the Nokia E7 will cost about €495 before taxes and subsidies (of course, the final price will depend on where exactly you buy the handset from).
The E6 has an 8MP camera with dual LED flash, front-facing camera for video-calling, and a display that’s possibly VGA. The smartphone could be unveiled at MWC 2011 in a bout a week from now. We’ll be there to see if this happens.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- New Nokia E6 image leaks, shows new Symbian with 4 homescreens
- Nokia C7 with Symbian^3 previewed by MR (yes, the unannounced C7)
- Dual SIM Nokia 114 unveiled
- AT&T’s Nokia 6790 Surge (Mako) caught on video
- Nokia E55 to come in red too