T-Mobile is going to have a very nice promotion going on this Friday and Saturday, on February 11 and 12. To celebrate Valentine’s Day, which falls next Monday, they will be giving all phones away.
All phones, including all the latest smartphones (but not the Samsung Galaxy S 4G, since it won’t be available yet), will be free for two days. You’ll need to sign a new two-year agreement, and mail-in rebates may apply to certain phones.
Even nicer than getting phones for free is that the offer will apply to new customers as well as upgrades and add-a-lines.
Of course you can get any phone for free, including featurephones, but… why would you do that when you can get any smartphone for free? So if you’ve been endlessly craving a new ‘toy’ but perhaps didn’t have the cash needed to get it, now would be your time to act. You may need to hurry, since apparently supplies are going to be rather limited. So get your tent in front of that TMo store and start counting down!
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- T-Mobile USA to offer free phones this Saturday, myTouch 3G Slide and Garminphone included
- US Cellular: all phones free from December 17 to December 24
- Samsung Galaxy Note offered with free multimedia bundle worth £120 in the UK until March 31
- Verizon Motorola Droid Bionic now just $59.99 at Costco with free accessories. It’s $0.01 at Amazon
- Amazon intros AmazonWireless – buy your phones rebate-free