Remember the Huawei S7 Android tablet? Huawei has a new, allegedly slimmer version of it, called Ideos S7 Slim.
There aren’t too many details about the new S7 Slim tablet at the moment, but we know that Huawei will showcase it at MWC 2011.
The device features three capacitive buttons and a front-facing camera, and it will likely run Android 3.0 Honeycomb. Here’s what it looks like:
Alongside the new tablet, Huawei will also bring a new Android smartphone at MWC – the Ideos X3 (which should be launched in four color versions: black, silver, blue, and red).
We don’t know when and for what prices the Ideos S7 Slim and the Ideos X3 will be available, but we’ll probably find out at MWC, directly from Huawei.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Huawei Ideos S7 Slim tablet now available in the UK, priced from £238.80
- Huawei Ideos S7 Android tablet on pre-order at Best Buy alongside Samsung’s Galaxy Tab (for Verizon and Sprint)
- Huawei Ideos X6 and X5 – new Android Froyo smartphones
- Huawei Ideos X5 hands-on video at #MWC11
- Android 2.3 Gingerbread for Huawei U8800 Ideos X5 Pro now available for download