HTC promises big things for MWC 2011. Its first Android tablet, Desire 2 and Wildfire 2 might be included
Just like most of the other major phone makers, HTC is getting ready to unveil some new devices at MWC 2011 in Barcelona.
The company’s official Facebook page informs us that “big” things are about to happen on Monday, February 14.
While HTC gives no clues on what it plans to announce, it’s quite possible that we’ll see the company’s first Android tablet (HTC Flyer?) at MWC this year. After all, a tablet can be seen as a “big” smartphone (if it has phone capabilities, of course).
The recently-leaked HTC Desire 2 may also be unveiled next Monday, alongside the previously unseen HTC smartphone spotted in the TV commercial embedded below:
According to one of Engadget’s tipsters, this new smartphone could be the HTC Wildfire 2 – so it should be a small, budget-friendly handset (just like the first Wildfire).
We’ll be at MWC 2011 to see what HTC has been working on lately, so stick around for further details.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC Desire C on its way to Fido in Canada
- Nokia may show nothing new at MWC, but a Nokia C6 could be announced soon
- HTC Wildfire 2 Also Given First Press Shot
- HTC Desire available in India, Froyo not yet included
- HTC Desire X (Proto) hands-on images emerge, full specs leaked