The Galaxy Mini (with its 3.14 inch QVGA display, 3.2MP camera, Wi-Fi, and social networking integration) will have a suggested price of €299.
The Galaxy Ace will be more expensive – its suggested price is €399 – coming with a 3.5 inch HVGA display, Wi-Fi, GPS, 5MP autofocus camera, and an 800 MHz processor. For some reason, the Ace is the official smartphone of Take That’s Progress Live 2011 tour in Germany, so it will feature exclusive content.
Starting March, German customers will also be able to buy the Samsung Galaxy Gio S5660 for €329.
All three smartphones will be launched with Android 2.2. Samsung didn’t say if updates to Android 2.3 Gingerbread are planned, but let’s hope they are.
Via Press release (in German)
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Galaxy Mini 2 S6500 launched in Germany, priced at €279
- Samsung Galaxy S Advance i9070 hits the FCC with AT&T 3G, gets priced at €494 in Germany
- Confirmed: 4 inch Samsung Galaxy S III Mini will be announced tomorrow
- Samsung Galaxy 3 (i5800) launched in Germany, costs €299
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 launching in Germany this month