MetroPCS has announced that it’s launching the Samsung Galaxy Indulge (previously known as Samsung Forte) this week.
The Galaxy Indulge will be the world’s first commercially available 4G LTE Android smartphone – since Verizon’s HTC Thunderbolt will certainly not be released earlier than next week.
Running Android 2.2, the Samsung Galaxy Indulge features a sliding QWERTY keyboard, a 3.5 inch HVGA touchscreen display, TouchWiz UI, 3MP autofocus camera, 1GHz processor, and a 4GB microSD card preinstalled.
Customers will be able to find the Galaxy Indulge in MetroPCS retail stores starting the next few days. The smartphone will be offered free of contract for the suggested retail price of $399 plus tax.
Via Press release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- MetroPCS Samsung Galaxy S III launching this week-end
- Samsung Indulge now available at Cricket, $329.99 without contract
- LG Esteem MS910 with Android Gingerbread and LTE launched by MetroPCS
- MetroPCS announces the Activa 4G, Huawei’s first LTE Android smartphone for the US
- LG Connect 4G and Samsung Galaxy Attain 4G announced by MetroPCS