Just like we previously told you it would, Bell has started selling the HTC HD7 today. The HTC HD7 is the biggest-screened Windows Phone 7 device to date, and those looking for very high-end smartphones will have another choice in Bell’s lineup.
The HTC HD7 can be yours for $99.95 if you opt to sign a new three-year contract. If you’d rather only commit for two years, the phone will cost you $449.95, and if you want a one-year agreement you’ll have to shell out $474.95. Or you can get the smartphone sans contract for $499.95.
From this pricing structure, it’s easy to see what kind of commitment Bell expects from you. The three-year contract is the only one that even remotely makes sense, given the heavy subsidy you’ll be getting the phone with. Going with a 2-year agreement to get the device only $50 cheaper than you would if you’d buy it outright sounds a bit insane, but to each his or her own.
Anyway, if you’d like an HD7 from Bell, go here, or just pay a visit to your local Bell Store.
And here’s a quick reminder of the HTC HD7′s specs. Aside from that gigantic 4.3-inch screen, there’s also a 1 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon processor, 576 MB of RAM, a 5-megapixel camera with autofocus, a dual-LED flash and HD video recording capabilities, Wi-Fi, 3G, GPS, surround sound, a 3.5 mm headset jack, and Xbox Live integration.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Canada: Virgin Mobile HTC Incredible S three-year price drops by $50 to $49.99
- HTC Incredible S now available in Canada from Bell and Virgin
- Canada: Samsung Galaxy S II 4G now available at Bell and Virgin Mobile
- HTC Panache now available at Cincinnati Bell, $199.99 with contract
- Cincinnati Bell launches Android-powered Huawei Ascend X, its first 4G smartphone