An onslaught of new 4G devices is about to be unleashed on AT&T’s network, with the very first one, the HTC Inspire 4G, available this week for $99.99 after contract with no mail in rebate. We received the Inspire 4G in the mail today and have been anxious to open it up and play with it.
As usual, there’s nothing special about the box. It’s a standard-issue AT&T box with the usual oranges and whites, and inside all we can find is the wall charger module and USB cable. No headphones or other special features/accessories.
But the box aside, I came away having very good first impressions of the Inspire 4G itself. Boasting some great stats like 1 GHz Snapdragon processor with 768 MB RAM, 8 MP camera with dual-LED flash and HD video capture, and a huge 4.3″ Super LCD screen, it certainly packs the most it possibly could into its price tag. The same cannot be said about many comparable Android handsets.
We will be posting a full video and written review in a few days, so enjoy the unboxing video for now and let us know what you think of the Inspire 4G so far!
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Red HTC Inspire 4G for AT&T now available at RadioShack for $29.99
- AT&T HTC Inspire 4G now only $29.99 at Amazon, Sprint HTC Arrive just $0.01
- Red HTC Inspire 4G to cost $49 on contract, may be out this week
- AT&T HTC Inspire 4G Hands-On at CES 2011
- AT&T HTC Inspire 4G only $59.99 at Amazon