The brand new Samsung Galaxy S II and Galaxy Tab 10.1 (announced at MWC 2011) are bound to hit the UK, and Vodafone seems to be the first carrier to sell them.
Both the Galaxy S II smartphone and the Galaxy Tab 10.1 tablet are now featured on Vodafone UK’s website – you can see them here and here. Unfortunately, the carrier doesn’t say when exactly it will launch them (it should happen pretty soon anyway).
There’s no info on pricing, either, but Vodafone will likely offer the Galaxy S II for free on select plans – of course, the same thing can’t be said about the Galaxy Tab 10.1.
The Galaxy S II and Galaxy Tab 10.1 come with the latest versions of Android (2.3 and 3.0, respectively) and feature dual-core processors. You can check out our video previews of the Galaxy S II here, and the Galaxy Tab 10.1 here.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Galaxy S II shows up at Orange UK
- Nokia E7 coming to O2 UK in May. Samsung Galaxy Ace will hit Orange
- HTC Sensation and ChaCha coming to Three UK in June
- Samsung Galaxy S and HTC Touch Pro II coming to Orange UK
- HTC Sensation will be launched by Vodafone UK on May 19