A few hours ago a leaked memo first alleged that the Motorola Atrix 4G would launch on AT&T early. It was originally supposed to hit the shops on March 6, but the memo claimed that the date had been pushed to February 22.
And now we have official confirmation that the above is true, and the memo was genuine. AT&T has acknowledged this directly to BGR. And, on Twitter, Seth Bloom, AT&T’s blogger relations guy, also confirmed that the Atrix 4G will be in stores on February 22.
Furthermore, pre-ordered devices will ship one day earlier than that, on February 21. As you probably already know, the Atrix 4G will cost $199.99 if you decide to sign a new two-year service agreement with AT&T. The Atrix 4G is powered by a dual-core 1GHz NVIDIA Tegra 2 processor, and among its highlights is the 4-inch qHD (960×540) touchscreen, the 1 GB of RAM, and that monster of a battery, having a 1930 mAh capacity.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Motorola Atrix 4G will be available from Bell in Canada on March 17
- Motorola Atrix now available from Bell in Canada
- Bell’s Motorola Atrix HD LTE and Razr V to be launched in early August
- Motorola Atrix HD LTE could land at Bell Canada on August 14
- Motorola Atrix HD LTE now available at Bell, priced from $49.95