The brand new Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo – announced by SE at MWC 2011 alongside the Xperia Play and Xperia Pro – will be available in Australia before the end of June.
Telstra has announced that it would be the exclusive carrier of the new Xperia, but it didn’t say how much the smartphone would cost.
Running Android 2.3 Gingerbread, the Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo features a 3.7 inch FWVGA (854 x 480) Reality Display, HMDI, 8MP camera with Sony Exmor R sensor, HD (720p) video recording, and a 1GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8255 processor.
Another new Android smartphone that may be launched by Telstra soon is the Motorola Atrix, which runs Android 2.2 (upgradeable to 2.3). We’ll bring more details as soon as we get them.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- #MWC11: Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo hands-on video
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo previewed in the UK
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Ray officially headed to Telus Canada
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc now available in the US unlocked, direct from Sony
- Sony Xperia ZL officially launching in Canada soon