The HTC Thunderbolt is the Verizon-branded and customized rehash of the international HTC Desire HD, and it was going to arrive in stores on February 24.
Not anymore though, since a (presumably reliable in the past) tipster has informed Android Guys that the launch of the Thunderbolt has now slipped to February 28. Sure, that’s just a 4-day delay, you may say. And it is. But it’s not unheard of for a delay to start out small, then get bigger, and bigger… We’re not saying this is going to happen in this case, but you never know. Anyway, it’s probably safe not to expect to get your hands on a Thunderbolt this month.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon delays HTC Thunderbolt indefinitely, even though dummy units are already in stores
- HTC Thunderbolt and Motorola Xoom launch dates confirmed by Best Buy
- Verizon HTC Thunderbolt Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich update starts rolling out
- Verizon’s HTC Thunderbolt may be launched sooner than expected
- T-Mobile UK’s LG Optimus Black delayed until May