Verizon has still not announced the official price of the HTC Thunderbolt, although the new Android smartphone’s launch date is getting closer and closer.
Thankfully, BestBuy has included the Thunderbolt in its latest buyer’s guide (check out page 8). According to the guide, the handset will cost $299 with a new 2-yr contract agreement – just like Verizon’s iPhone 4 32GB.
Now, we may be talking about Verizon’s first 4G LTE smartphone here, but $299 on contract is unexpectedly expensive.
Sure enough, this price is by no means confirmed. Even more, BGR reports that there’s another BestBuy flyer which shows the price to be only $249.99.
The Thunderbolt should become available starting February 28 – we’ll see then if it’s going to cost $299, or $249 (or maybe less, but I doubt it).
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon HTC Thunderbolt to be launched on March 8?
- Samsung Droid Charge employee training starts, Verizon should launch the handset soon
- Verizon Motorola Droid 4 will become available on February 10, new leak claims
- Verizon Motorola Droid X2 User Guide now available
- Verizon’s Samsung Droid Charge can be pre-ordered for $249 at Let’s Talk