Not even one month has passed since Samsung first unveiled the Galaxy Ace, a midrange Android smartphone that’s made to look as similar as possible to the Galaxy S. And yet the handset is already available, and in stock at Three UK.
The Samsung Galaxy Ace is meant to pack most of the features of its high-end sibling for a fraction of the price, and that indeed it does.
The Galaxy Ace can be yours for £199.99 on Pay as you go, or for free on a variety of contracts starting at £25 per month. Of course, to get the phone for free, you’ll have to sign a two-year contract with Three.
So if you need a good-looking, reasonably feature-packed midrange Android smartphone, look no further than the Galaxy Ace on Three UK. Just head on over to Three to get yours.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Galaxy Ace now free with £10.50 per month contract at O2 UK
- T-Mobile Samsung Vibrant (Galaxy S) now free on Amazon, $99 from T-Mobile (today only)
- HTC Incredible S now on pre-order in the UK on Vodafone and O2
- Bell Samsung Galaxy S II sees its price cut to $24.99 (with contract) for a week
- Samsung Galaxy Apollo now available on T-Mobile UK