While readying the launch of the brand new Angry Birds Rio, Rovio Mobile has confirmed that an ads-free version of the current Angry Birds game is coming to Android soon.
According to this tweet, Rovio plans to launch the ad-free version within a month, so it will likely be out in March – at about the same time with Angry Birds Rio.
Rovio didn’t say how much we’ll have to pay for having no ads in Angry Birds on our Android phones, but $0.99 is probably a good guess.
In case you haven’t heard yet, a 3D edition of Angry Birds is also in the making, although there aren’t any official details on its launch date yet.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Angry Birds Coming to Windows Phone; 3D Version in the Works
- Angry Birds Seasons updated with Easter Eggs (iOS, Android, Symbian, WebOS)
- Angry Birds Rio for Android will debut via Amazon Appstore
- New Angry Birds Star Wars coming to Android, iOS, Windows Phone and Kindle Fire on November 8
- New Angry Birds Rio coming in March to iPhone, Android, Ovi Store (video trailer)