Ever since we laid eyes on the Motorola ATRIX 4G at CES and MWC, our interests have been picqued. The dual-core, fingerprint-scanning, laptop-docking Android device is one of a kind, and as of this morning it’s finally on sale. While AT&T sells the ATRIX for $199.99, you can actually get it for $50 less on Amazon now.
The Motorola ATRIX 4G has a lot of new crazy features that we haven’t seen in any other Android device, which is very smart of AT&T to release on their network in the aftermath of the Verizon iPhone launch. To see some of these features, including the fingerprint scanner and Motorola LapDock in action, check out the CES video below.
If you’re looking to get the full ATRIX 4G experience, you’ll want to get the Motorola LapDock (pictured above), sold separately, to complement the phone as well as the accompanying 4 GB laptop tethering plan for $45. Get the Motorola Laptop Dock on Amazon at the same time you get the phone!
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Motorola announces the Lapdock 100, compatible with the Atrix 4G, Photon 4G, and Droid Bionic
- Motorola Atrix 2 specs and press shots leaked
- AT&T Motorola Atrix 4G ships on March 6, will cost $199.99, laptop dock $499.99
- AT&T’s Motorola Atrix 4G now even cheaper at Amazon: $129
- Motorola Atrix and its qHD screen coming to Orange UK, Bell Canada