Amazon Germany sells the C7 unlocked for only €299,89 – a substantial discount, considering the initial price (€429).
The Nokia C7 shares many of its features with the N8 flagship, including the 680 MHz ARM 11 processor and the Broadcom BCM2727 GPU. It doesn’t have an HDMI port, though, and neither a 12MP camera.
Now, how about a Windows Phone 7 handset priced under €300, dear Nokia?
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Omnia M GT-S7530 priced at €299.99 in Italy
- Nokia Booklet 3G available in the UK for £649 ($1,011)
- Nokia N8 price and shipping date confirmed for the UK (coming in late September)
- Nokia X6 16GB available in the US for $455
- Nokia N96 Comes With Music Edition is now official