Hey, look, Apple’s next-generation iPad is definitely not delayed, as some rumors wanted us to believe. In fact, it will be announced sooner than everyone expected: on March 2.
Earlier today, Apple has sent out invites for an event that will take place on that date in San Francisco. Said invite shows an iPad hidden behind a calendar sheet, so it’s kind of obvious that a new iOS tablet will be unveiled during the event.
Apple may announce more than just one new iPad on March 2. There have been rumors that the company plans to introduce not only a new 10 inch tablet, but also one with a smaller screen – maybe 7 inches, or 6 inches. We’ll see next Wednesday.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- It’s official: iPad 3 announcement comes on March 7
- Apple’s iPad Mini could have an 8GB version. October 23 announcement seemingly confirmed
- New iPhone and iPad Mini to be unveiled on September 12?
- iPad 3 may launch on March 7 with LTE, smaller 8-inch iPad in the works too
- iPad 2 mockups suggest the new tablet is thinner than the first model