Samsung is reportedly getting ready to introduce yet another new Android tablet, most probably also part of the Galaxy Tab series.
If that’s true, the device will compete directly with LG’s Optimus Pad.
The new 8.9 inch Samsung tablet, which will likely run Android 3.0 Honeycomb, may be launched around the world as soon as next month through various mobile operators.
The features of the upcoming tablet have not been detailed, but I assume they include two cameras, Wi-Fi, GPS, 3G, and maybe a dual-core processor.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 will be released by Rogers
- 8.9 inch Samsung Galaxy Tab appears in new teaser video
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus Android Honeycomb tablet gets official
- New LG Optimus Pad LTE shows up in Korea
- Sprint’s Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 will be available starting June 24