The recently-seen Samsung S3850 Corby II has been approved by the FCC a few hours ago, which means Samsung has the green light for launching it in North America.
Last year, the South Korean company released three Corby handsets in Canada, so that’s where the new S3850 may be headed, too (since the US isn’t a market where this little fellow would be well received).
The FCC confirms some of the Corby II’s features, including Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and GSM/EDGE connectivity.
We still don’t know when the Samsung Corby II will become available, and neither for what price. Anyway, I assume it won’t be long until Samsung officially unveils the phone. We’ll report back as soon as this happens.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung S3650 Corby and M2520 in live photos
- Samsung S3650 Corby touchscreen phone to cost only €200
- Samsung Corby Pop C3510 gets semi-official
- Samsung S3370 gets official as Corby 3G / Acton
- Samsung Corby S3650W to come with Wi-Fi