If you want Verizon’s Motorola Xoom but you’re just not ready to pay $799 for it (or $599 on contract), you’ll probably be happy to find out that Motorola’s giving away two Xooms in a Twitter sweepstakes.
They’re not regular Xoom tablets, but Limited Gold Edition ones (see the photo below) – the same kind that Motorola will give to this year’s Oscar nominees on February 27.
All you have to do to enter the Sweepstakes is re-tweet this tweet.
The Sweepstakes’ official rules can be found here. Before reading them, it’s good to know that the contest ends on February 28, and only US residents age 18 or older can participate. Winners will be announced “on or around” March 1.
Motorola Xoom is the world’s first Android 3.0 Honeycomb tablet. Besides being launched on Verizon later today, it will also be released in Europe, but only starting the second quarter of the year.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sprint debuts Palm Pre sweepstakes, might release the handset before June
- 3 UK gives away 1,000 USB dongles
- Verizon confirms Motorola Xoom launch date, pricing: 24 February, $599.99 on contract
- Motorola Xoom will still be produced beyond Q2, despite rumors to the contrary
- Motorola ordered up to 800,000 Xoom Android tablets for this quarter?