If these new images show “accurate mockups” of the iPad 2 (as suggested by this Japanese blog), than the upcoming tablet is, indeed, thinner.
Now, there’s no way to confirm that this is what the next-gen iPad looks like. But, if we think about it, Apple probably doesn’t want to stray too much from the original design, so I’d say the real thing can’t look too different from these mockups. Here, take a peek for yourself:
Apple is all set to announce the new iPad on March 2 (thus in less than one week from now), so it won’t be long until we find out if the above mockups resemble the real tablet or not.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- This Week: Win a GorillaMobile Ori for iPad Case from JOBY
- Apple’s next generation iPad to be called iPad 2S, not iPad 3?
- iPad 2 to be followed by iPad 3 later this year?
- iPad 2 online orders shipping in 2-3 weeks in Australia and New Zealand
- Want to buy an iPad 2 online? You’ll have to wait “4-5 weeks” until you actually get one