2011 is definitely the year of Android tablets. Of course, Apple may disagree (by saying that it will be the year of iPad 2), but that doesn’t matter.
MSI is among the latest companies to plan the launch of an Android tablet.
Reportedly, the WindPad 100A will feature a 10.1 inch display, dual-core Nvidia Tegra processor, Wi-Fi, accelerometer, and a battery capable of providing up to 8 hours of usage time.
It’s said that MSI intends to launch its first Android tablet for just $399 – it remains to be seen if this is the price on contract or not. June 1 is the date when the WindPad 100A should be out. There are no images of the tablet right now, but let’s hope we’ll find some soon.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- MSI WindPad 100A Tegra 2 Android tablet caught on video
- AT&T intros cheap Lenovo IdeaTab A2107 Android tablet
- Dual core Nook Tablet with Android Gingerbread announced
- Verizon starts selling the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 2 with LTE
- HTC launches Wildfire in India