When Sony Ericsson announced the new Xperia Arc, the company said the handset would be available in just two color versions: silver and “midnight blue.” Well, a pink version exists, too, as it has just been unveiled in Japan by NTT DoCoMo.
The largest Japanese mobile carrier plans to launch the pink Xperia Arc next month, on March 24.
Here’s a video of the pink Arc (cute Japanese girl included):
LG Optimus Pad video (via Akihabara News):
DoCoMo says the Optimus Pad will be available in late March. According to Korea NewsWire, customers will be able to pre-order the new dual-core Android Honeycomb tablet starting March 15.
With the launch of these three new Android devices, DoCoMo will also introduce BeeTV, a paid video distribution service for Android that brings “video entertainment tailored specifically for viewing on mobiles.”
Via Press release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- LG Optimus Pad will launch in Japan first, on March 31
- LG Optimus Pad coming to India in June
- Toshiba AT300 Android Honeycomb tablet launching in June (in Japan)
- Japanese customers seem to really want the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10
- LG Optimus G Pro launches in Japan on its way to the US