Sprint’s first WP7 smartphone, the HTC 7 Pro, is now official, and, as reported yesterday, the carrier has renamed it to HTC Arrive.
Not at all surprising, the HTC Arrive will cost $199.99 with a new 2-yr contract agreement. It will be available starting March 20, becoming North America’s first CDMA Windows Phone 7 handset.
The Arrive / 7 Pro comes with a sliding QWERTY keyboard, a 3.6 inch WVGA display, Xbox Live games, Microsoft Zune integration, SRS WOW HD surround sound, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS, 5MP camera with 720p video recording, 1GHz processor, and 16GB of internal memory. Unfortunately, the device doesn’t support Sprint’s 4G network.
You can check out the new smartphone here at Sprint.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sprint’s HTC Arrive can be pre-ordered for just $49.99 at Wirefly
- Microsoft ready to bring Xbox Live to Android and iOS?
- Microsoft Gaming System for your Zune, Xbox, PC and PDA
- Microsoft Zune / Pink phone coming in two months, WM7 included?
- HTC 7 Trophy on pre-order in the UK, £429.99 unlocked