Rejoice, all T-Mobile 4G lovers, as the second Samsung Galaxy S phone sporting 4G has arrived in stores and is ready for your purchase. Going on sale yesterday, the Galaxy S 4G is also being called the Vibrant 4G; frankly this is a more logical name for the phone since most of the features are exactly the same as the original Vibrant with the exception of a front-facing camera, Android 2.2 Froyo included out of the box, and will be the very first T-Mobile phone that can offer 21 Mbps max speeds (the other 4G phones on the network, the HTC G2 and myTouch 4G, are maxed out at 14).
So if you’ve been watching this phone for some time and waiting patiently, go forth and seize the day by purchasing the phone for yourself. Heck, even if you haven’t been waiting patiently, who are we to judge?
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S 4G Unboxing
- Samsung Captivate only $0.01 at Amazon. Samsung Vibrant now $69
- Samsung Vibrant now free at T-Mobile. Galaxy S 4G launch imminent?
- T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S 4G will actually cost $199
- T-Mobile myTouch 4G Drops to $29.99 on Amazon