Samsung’s new Galaxy S II i9100 Android Gingerbread smartphone may be available in the UK as soon as next month.
British retailer Clove has it that Samsung will start shipping the new Galaxy in mid or late March.
Unsurprisingly, the smartphone will be quite expensive:
These prices are subject to change, though, and it’s likely that you’ll have to pay less for the handset if you wait for it to become available first (without pre-ordering it).
The Galaxy S II is Samsung’s first Android 2.3 handset, and the first to come with a dual-core processor. It’s also one of the world’s thinnest smartphones (measuring 8.5mm) – only NEC’s Medias is thinner (7.7mm).
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- DoCoMo’s NEC MEDIAS N-04C with Android seems to be the thinnest smartphone ever
- New Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 and Galaxy Tab 10.1 announced
- 6.18 mm Huawei P6-U06 leaks on its way to becoming the world’s thinnest smartphone
- Unofficial Android Jelly Bean update for Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 i8160 available now
- Quad-core Samsung Galaxy S III to be announced at MWC 2012? Galaxy S 3D reportedly in the making