Earlier this month, Samsung announced a slightly different version of the Galaxy S i9000, namely the Galaxy SL i9003.
Unlike the newer Galaxy S II i9100, the SL i9003 is not exactly a next-generation smartphone, coming with a Super Clear LCD screen, a 1650 mAh battery, a single-core 1GHz processor, and all the other features the i9000 has.
The Galaxy SL is now available in Germany, via Amazon, which sells it for €424 (about $585).
The new handset will also be released in India soon (info found via AndroidOS.in). Online retailer Flipkart lets you pre-order it for only 19,499 (about $430), saying it will ship it in the first week of March.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC Desire Z launching in India next week?
- Samsung Galaxy Mini S5570 also called Galaxy Pop; available now for pre-order in India
- Samsung Galaxy Pop Plus S5570i (a Galaxy Mini version) shows up in India
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 priced in Germany, pre-orders available at Amazon
- Samsung Galaxy Fit S5670 with Android 2.2 launched in India