We mentioned yesterday that the Android 2.2 update was going to be coming to the HTC Aria on AT&T, and it indeed showed up as promised. But have you, overjoyed HTC Aria user, updated yet? If not, this will be a fun weekend diversion for you.
To get Froyo on the Aria, all that’s involved is a download from HTC’s support site. The file is 165 MB, so just ensure that you have enough room somewhere on your computer, and also make sure that your Aria has been fully backed up so you don’t lose any of your precious data.
Then, once it’s downloaded, please come back and let us know how the experience was, and how it has changed your Aria (for good or for worse)!
Enter to win our weekly contest here!
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- And the Winner of the Kindle is…
- Just 2 More Days to Enter our Speck Drawing!
- AT&T HTC Aria Getting Froyo Update Later Today
- Announcing The Winners of the Griffin AirCurve Play and Speck Cases!
- Last Day to Win a Kindle From Tanga!