We still don’t know exactly when Verizon’s HTC Thunderbolt will be launched, but we’ve got news regarding the new Android smartphone’s price.
HTC USA’s official store lists the Thunderbolt as costing $699.99 without contract.
This makes the upcoming device one of Verizon’s most expensive smartphones (only the iPhone 4 32GB costs more without contract – $749.99).
To view the Thunderbolt’s price at HTC’s website click this link, then go directly to Cart (in the upper-right corner of the screen).
We’ve previously heard that the Thunderbolt would be offered for $249, or maybe $299 on contract – so the $699.99 off-contract price does make sense.
Verizon might start selling the HTC Thunderbolt on March 4, but this date is not officially confirmed. Anyway, stay tuned, as more details are certainly going to be unveiled soon.
Enter to win our weekly contest here!
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC Thunderbolt to get Android Gingerbread this quarter
- Verizon HTC Thunderbolt 4G discounted at Amazon (again)
- Verizon HTC Thunderbolt officially announced
- HTC Thunderbolt promo app available in Android Market
- HTC Thunderbolt’s price to be $249 or $299 (on contract)