What would be surprising, though, is if the new iPad had a white version (we all know Apple had and still has problems with making white hardware).
9to5mac has received a photo of what’s likely to be an iPad 2 bezel. And, as you can see below, it’s a white bezel:
In the meantime, BGR reported about an image that’s said to show the back of the new iPad. However, it turned out that this, probably, is just a fan-made rendering (although it might be an almost accurate depiction of what the real iPad 2 looks like):
So, will the new iPad really have a white version? Will it have a rear camera? Will it be even more magical than the first model? We’ll find out on Wednesday!
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- iPad 2 mockups suggest the new tablet is thinner than the first model
- Apple iPad available in the US on April 3, pre-orders start this month
- iPad 2 to be followed by iPad 3 later this year?
- New Apple iPad 2 (white and black versions) with iOS 4.3 officially announced, prices start at $499
- Apple’s iPad 3 and its 8MP camera pictured?