In Germany, Deutsche Telekom (T-Mobile) will be the Xoom’s exclusive carrier for the first three months.
T-Mobile doesn’t say how much its Xoom will cost, but you can check out the tablet at the carrier’s official website. Of note is the fact that the Xoom will feature UMTS / HSPA+ connectivity in Germany.
In Japan, KDDI will be the carrier to sell the Motorola Xoom. According to this press release, it looks like KDDI’s Xoom will have only Wi-Fi connectivity. The Japanese carrier didn’t announce the tablet’s price.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Opera and Motorola powering KDDI’s high-tech au BOX for Japanese users
- Sprint launching Motorola Atrix and Motorola Xoom?
- New Motorola Xoom 2 and Xoom 2 Media Edition coming soon
- Motorola Xoom now $100 cheaper with coupon
- HTC J will be available on May 25