Less than a week ago, we’ve informed you that Samsung’s getting ready to announce a new Galaxy Tab Android tablet. Now we know when exactly this will happen: on March 22.
Samsung has scheduled yet another one of its Unpacked events for this date.
The event will take place in Orlando, Florida, USA, during CTIA Wireless 2011, and here’s what the invite for it looks like:
The invite hints at a new Android Honeycomb tablet, which will likely have an 8.9 inch display – sitting comfortably between the 7-inch Galaxy Tab and the 10.1 inch model. Further details are not available at the moment, but we’ll report back as soon as new info shows up.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- LG P930 to be a new Android tablet. Or maybe a phone with a 1280 x 720 display?
- Dell Streak 10 Pro poses next to the Streak 7 and Streak 5
- New Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus for T-Mobile USA pictured
- 8.9 inch Samsung Galaxy Tab appears in new teaser video
- Samsung Galaxy Tab apparently confirmed for Verizon