Verizon Wireless has recently cut the prices of all it Droid smartphones – including the Droid Pro and Droid 2 Global Edition – so now you can buy any of them for less than $100 (new 2-yr contract agreement, and an unlimited talk and text plan are required).
The deal is available only online here. Update: unfortunately, the deal is no longer available, so the prices seen in the image below are now modified (read: higher).
This sale probably means Verizon wants to get rid of as many of if Droids as possible before customers will no longer care about them – with the HTC Thunderbolt coming really soon, and the other three new LTE Android handsets following shortly.
The HTC Thunderbolt – Verizon’s very first 4G LTE smartphone – may be released on March 4, thus in two days from now. We’ll obviously let you know when the handset hits the shelves.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Motorola Droid 4 page goes live on DroidDoes.com
- Samsung Droid Charge and HTC Droid Incredible 2 prices leaked?
- Verizon to cut prices on iPhone 4, HTC Thunderbolt?
- Verizon’s HTC Thunderbolt to get Android Ice Cream Sandwich soon
- Limited stock of Motorola Droid X available at launch?