Verizon’s upcoming HTC Thunderbolt Android smartphone has appeared in a new TV commercial that was reportedly aired on Comedy Central.
Unfortunately, the commercial doesn’t say much about the Thunderbolt (which, by the way, was priced at $699 at HTC’s official store). Just that it’s fast and it’s exclusively on “Verizon’s blazing 4G LTE network.”
Here, check out the commercial for yourself:
Meanwhile, Verizon has issued the following statement on Facebook:
“Hey fans, we appreciate all the excitement about the anticipated launch of the ThunderBolt by HTC. We’re excited too! Verizon 4G LTE is America’s fastest, most advanced 4G network & we want to ensure the advanced technology behind our first 4G LTE phone is flawless. We will announce its release date as soon as it is confirmed. Thanks for your support & patience while we work to bring you the ThunderBolt by HTC.”
So, yes, the carrier still doesn’t want to provide an exact launch date for the smartphone. We’ll bring more info as soon as we find something worthy of being reported.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC: the launch date of Verizon’s Thunderbolt will be announced “soon”
- Verizon HTC Thunderbolt ships on March 17, pre-orders start tonight, simultaneous voice&data confirmed
- HTC Thunderbolt launch date and price officially confirmed by Verizon: March 17, $249
- Verizon’s upcoming 4G HTC device to be named Thunderbolt?
- AT&T’s HTC Inspire 4G poses next to Verizon’s Thunderbolt