Announced less than 24 hours ago by Steve Jobs, the new, thinner and speedier iPad 2 will be released in the UK via Orange and T-Mobile (the two carriers that have recently merged to form Everything Everywhere).
Neither Orange, nor T-Mobile has unveiled any details regarding the pricing of Apple’s new tablet.
However, we do know that both British carriers might offer the iPad 2 starting March 25 – not March 11 (this is the tablet’s launch date for the US).
Featuring a thinner design, a brand new A5 dual-core processor, and two cameras, the iPad 2 will be available in two color versions: black and white. The tablet runs iOS 4.3, which offers enhanced Safari performance, iTunes home sharing, and AirPlay enhancements.
Via Orange (Twitter)
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- New Apple iPad 2 (white and black versions) with iOS 4.3 officially announced, prices start at $499
- iPad 2 launch details revealed by Verzion, AT&T
- iPad 2 to be followed by iPad 3 later this year?
- White LG Optimus Black available for pre-order in the UK
- Samsung suggests the Galaxy Note 10.1 is better than Apple’s new iPad when it comes to content creation