MobiCity has the new Galaxy (the 16GB version) on pre-order now for 899 Australian dollars – about 910 USD (that may be a lot, but it’s actually a price lower than the one listed by UK retailer Clove).
MobiCity says the Galaxy S II will be shipped in April, so it may take well over a moth until you get it, even if you pre-order it right away.
It’s not clear if the Galaxy S II that will reach Australia uses Samsung’s Exynos processor, or Nvidia’s Tegra 2. Either way, it will be one of the hottest smartphones to hit the southern hemisphere this autumn (yes, it’s autumn there now, you know?)
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC Desire S launched in Australia
- LG Optimus 2X launched in Australia, it’s not cheap
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus to be launched in Australia this week
- Samsung Galaxy Note launched in Australia by Optus, Vodafone. Telstra will have it next month
- HTC Sensation and Samsung Galaxy S II to be launched next month by Telstra