If you’d like to get yourself a nicely-specced smartphone with a full physical QWERTY keyboard and Windows Phone 7, this is your lucky day.
The LG Quantum matches all of the above criteria, and can now be yours for a mere cent if you agree to sign a new two-year contract with AT&T. That’s right, $0.01 – that’s what the handset will cost you. The deal is only valid for new activations, and it requires a minimum data service of $15 per month.
The LG Quantum has a 1 GHz processor, 16 GB of internal memory, 512 MB of RAM, a 5 MP camera with LED flash and 720p HD video recording, as well as the usual bells and whistles such as 3G, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity. Oh, and that side-sliding full physical QWERTY keyboard.
There’s no telling how long this offer will last, so if you don’t mind having to commit to AT&T for the next couple of years, and this device sounds appealing to you, go to AT&T’s website and get yours as soon as possible.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Unboxing the LG Quantum: Brad’s First Impressions
- LG Quantum Windows Phone 7 device now available from AT&T
- UK: HTC 7 Pro now only £229.99 at Play.com, SIM-free and unlocked
- Bell HTC Desire Z now free with one-year contract
- US Cellular HTC Merge now available for $149.99, LG Genesis to launch on June 9