After having been delayed over and over again, the Nokia E7, perhaps the last Symbian flagship device to come out of Espoo, is finally set to launch in a few weeks.
More to the point, it looks like the E7 will become available in the UK in April. Today, UK mobile network operator Three tweeted that it has added the E7 to its Coming Soon page. And indeed it has. Three will be selling the E7 from April.
Unfortunately, Three did not release any pricing information for the E7, however the smartphone will probably be free with a contract. What remains to be seen is the amount you’ll have to pay each month for said contract.
Anyway, the Nokia E7 is finally only weeks away from hitting the stores. And it will be interesting to see how well it’s going to perform, sales-wise, now that we know that Symbian is pretty much headed to extinction.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Nokia 600, 700, and 701 with Symbian Belle launch in India
- Acer W4 Allegro gets announced in France, runs Windows Phone, will be out in November for €299
- Nokia N8 (Vasco?) might be announced on April 13
- Nokia X7 now available at Three UK, free from £30 per month
- UK: Nokia E7 officially arriving next month