Google has added a new and most certainly useful feature to its free Maps Navigation service for Android.
Starting today, Google Maps Navigation automatically routes users around traffic.
Using real-time traffic conditions, and historical traffic info, Google now knows which is the best route for you, allowing you to avoid traffic jams and, thus, save time and fuel.
The new routing feature is available in North America and select European countries (where free Navigation has been launched).
You can find more info at the official Google Mobile Blog.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Google Maps Navigation now available to Android users in Europe
- Google Maps with free navigation available in the UK, works with Android 1.6, too
- Google Maps Navigation for Android 1.6 released
- Nokia smartphones to come with free GPS navigation – now official
- Google intros free Maps Navigation for Android 2.0, Garmin and TomTom stocks plummet