In case you were wondering how much you’ll have to pay for the LG Optimus Black, the answer is: not as much as for the dual-core Optimus 2X.
LG has recently announced that the Optimus Black would cost 768 SGD in Singapore – that’s about $607, or €432.
At the same time, the company said the Optimus 2X would cost 888 SGD ($700 or €500).
While the Optimus Black will be available starting April in Singapore, in the UK it should hit the shelves this month. T-Mobile is one of the carriers that will offer it, and CoolSmartphone has found out that the handset will be free on plans starting at £25.54 per month.
Meanwhile, Expansys says the Optimus Black costs £399 (€463) unlocked. The UK retailer lets you pre-order the smartphone, but it will only ship it in April.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- LG Optimus 2X gets priced in the UK, will ship on March 30
- LG Optimus 2X will be free at Vodafone UK (on contract)
- LG Optimus 2X available now in the UK
- White LG Optimus Black available for pre-order in the UK
- LG Optimus 2X officially launching in Europe this month