According to Gizmodo, the Arc will be released in Australia next month (April), with both Optus and Vodafone getting ready to sell it.
Unfortunately, there’s no word on how much the 9mm-thin will cost at neither of the carriers.
The Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc runs Android 2.3 Gingerbread – unlike many other recent Android smartphones, which are being launched with 2.2 Froyo. It features a 4.3 inch FWVGA display, HSDPA, Wi-Fi, GPS, barcode scanner, 8MP autofocus camera, HD (720p) video recording, and a 1GHz Qualcomm processor.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo to be released by Telstra in Australia
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Ray coming to Vodafone UK
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Ray headed to India
- Sony Xperia P and Xperia U delayed in the UK until late May
- LG Optimus 2X, SE Xperia Pro and Samsung Galaxy Q to be launched by Fido Canada