Of course, that doesn’t mean the handset is literally cheap.
Amazon Germany currently says that the Xperia Neo will cost as low as €345 (about $480) when it launches later this month. Cheap it is not, but that’s certainly not a bad price for an Android 2.3 smartphone with high-end features like a 3.7 inch FWVGA scratch-resistant display, Sony Mobile BRAVIA Engine, HDMI, 8MP autofocus camera, and 1GHz Scorpion processor.
Starting this month, the Xperia Neo should be available not only in Germany, but also in other European countries.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Ray headed to India
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Ray officially headed to Telus Canada
- Sony Xperia P and Xperia U announced – they’re smaller versions of the Xperia S
- New Sony Xperia Sola (Pepper MT27i) officially announced, comes with “magical” floating touch technology
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc officially announced for the US market