Droid-life has got hold of a photo which shows that Verizon intends to release the Thunderbolt sometime after the iPad 2 hits the shelves, thus not earlier than March 11.
Now, we can’t say for sure that this is how things are going to be. But it kind of makes sense for Verizon to introduce only one new important device in just one week. Or maybe not.
When finally released, the HTC Thunderbolt will be Verizon’s first LTE smartphone. It should cost $249 (or $299) on contract, or $699 without any agreement.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC Thunderbolt promo app available in Android Market
- New flyer says Verizon’s HTC Thunderbolt is available “now.” Of course, that’s not true
- Verizon HTC Thunderbolt priced: $699 at HTC’s official store
- Verizon HTC Thunderbolt now only $129 at Amazon
- HTC Thunderbolt launch date and price officially confirmed by Verizon: March 17, $249