Expected to be released in the US before the end of this month, the BlackBerry PlayBook will come with a little musical surprise: RIM has partnered with 7digital and will pre-install the British company’s Music Store on the tablet.
This means that PlayBook owners will have access to more than13 million high-quality MP3s included in 7digital’s catalogue. Songs won’t be free, of course. They’ll be priced similarly to the prices you can find at the official 7digital website.
“The 7digital Music Store is a perfect complement to the high-performance BlackBerry PlayBook, providing users with fast searches and downloads, and a slick interface that makes it very easy to discover, purchase and enjoy music,” declared Alistair Mitchell, Vice President, BlackBerry Messenger Platform & Integrated Services.
Here’s what the 7digital Music Store will look on the BlackBerry PlayBook:
Via Press release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- BlackBerry music downloads coming in September from 7Digital
- Nokia’s Gig Finder Symbian touch app lets you find live music events
- RIM’s own App Store: BlackBerry Application Storefront, ready in March 2009
- Nokia Music Store launched in Poland
- Blackberry Playbook Will Be Available in LTE, HSPA+ Versions Later This Year