Tomorrow, March 11, is a big day for Apple, as the company will launch its second iOS tablet – the iPad 2, which comes with a dual-core processor, a thinner design, dual cameras, and so on.
Verizon and AT&T will offer the new iPad in the US, and both carriers have just announced more details regarding the launch.
Verizon’s and AT&T’s iPad 2 (Wi-Fi + 3G) will have the same prices:
- $629 (16GB version)
- $729 (32GB version)
- $829 (64GB version)
Verizon will offer more choices when it comes to monthly plans (which, by the way, do not require a contract agreement):
- $20 for 1GB
- $35 for 3GB
- $50 for 5GB
- $80 for 10GB
Meanwhile, AT&T will only have two monthly options:
- $14.99 for 250MB
- $25 for 2GB
You can find out more about Verizon’s iPad 2 here. AT&T has not put the new iPad on its website yet.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- T-Mobile USA launches Even More and Even More Plus plans
- Verizon iPhone 4 pre-orders available starting tomorrow
- Apple iPad officially coming to Verizon on October 28. No 3G, Wi-Fi only
- Verizon relaunches Microsoft Kin One and Kin Two – now much cheaper
- Verizon confirms Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 launch date, posts BlackBerry Bold 9930 video