Judging by this new flyer – which seemingly comes from a Verizon authorized dealer – the HTC Thunderbolt should be available right now in some stores. Sure enough, the truth is that the LTE Android smartphone is not launched yet, and Verizon hasn’t even unveiled an exact release date for it.
So what’s the deal with the flyer seen below?
Well, the flyer is most probably made for when the Thunderbolt will finally hit the shelves – and its existence gives us hope that that it won’t be long until this happens.
We’ve recently heard that Verizon will release the iPad 2 first (on March 11 – this Friday), and only then the Thunderbolt. And although it does not make sense for some, this is probably exactly how things are going to be.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon may launch the HTC Thunderbolt only after releasing iPad 2
- Verizon lowers the prices of all its Droids. HTC Thunderbolt launch imminent?
- HTC: the launch date of Verizon’s Thunderbolt will be announced “soon”
- Verizon’s HTC Thunderbolt delayed until March 4. Or is it?
- Verizon to cut prices on iPhone 4, HTC Thunderbolt?