Now that Apple announced it would ship a white version of the iPad 2 starting March 11 (tomorrow), maybe it’s time for the white iPhone 4 to be finally released, right?
According to Apple Insider and Concord Securities analyst Ming-Chi Kuo, Apple’s hardware partners are ready to start producing white iPhone 4 units this month. Reportedly, shipments are scheduled for early April.
It looks like only the GSM iPhone 4 is getting a white version for now, so Verizon’s customers will just have to be happy with the black one.
In early February, we’ve heard that the white iPhone 4 would be released in the UK at the end of this month – but now it looks like that won’t happen. Well, we’ll bring new info on this as soon as we get it.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- White Apple iPhone 4 coming next spring after all?
- White iPhone 4G / HD caught in the wild?
- White iPhone 4 delayed again, will be out in early 2011
- Verizon iPhone 4 ad implies that “millions of customers” have waited for the CDMA iPhone
- Verizon iPhone 4 pre-orders available starting tomorrow