Ready for a shocker? The NoDo update for Windows Phone 7, which is hugely anticipated by users of the OS because it will add copy/paste functionality, has been pushed back again. Originally in the plans to be released as early as January, it was pushed back to the first 2 weeks of March, and now has been pushed once again to the second half of the month and will be delivered via the Zune software.
This announcement was given by Microsoft directly and posted on its official French blog.
(image courtesy Geekword.net)
The big question is, is anyone still surprised? And if you’re a WP7 owner, does this itch you in the wrong way?
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- “Zune phone” references coming straight from Microsoft
- Microsoft to unveil Zunephone at 2009 CES?
- No new Zune device in June after all
- Windows Mobile 7 to come with Zune?
- Tegra-based Zune phone confirmed for MWC?